There is limited parking available close to the School. Please plan to arrive early and drop off any guests with limited mobility before parking. We strongly recommend using OLA and Uber services.
Do’s and Don’ts
We have made adequate arrangements for food and beverages in the Cafeteria and there would be food trucks selling food throughout the day.
• Consumption and carrying of alcohol, tobacco products, narcotic substances in and around the school premises is strictly prohibited.
• Weapons, arms, hazardous substances – lighters and matches are not allowed in the festival premises.
• Please do not bring professional cameras, laser pointers or flashlights to the festival.
• Everyone is expected to behave in a dignified and orderly fashion.
• You shall be responsible for your personal belongings.
• Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media is owned by Disha Literature Festival and may be used for any promotional material. By attending the event, you give permission to Disha Literature Festival to use this media.
• The Organisers cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
• You shall be liable for payment of damages caused by you to the festival property, if any.
The Festival reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to an event/the venue, or expel any person from an event/the venue based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by the festival staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.